What is ‘Kairos’?
Kairos Learning enables our clients to experience “kairos moments” of inspired learning, understanding and empowerment, which can lead to positive change, along with:
- Engaged and energized employees.
- Increased job anad career satisfaction.
- Increased collaboration and teamwork.
- Improved team effectiveness.
- Purposeful action.
- Improved organizational, managerial and individual performance.
- Ongoing personal and professional growth and learning.
The ancient Greeks had two distinct words for describing time -- chronos and kairos. While the former refers to chronological or sequential time, the latter signifies a time in between, a moment of undetermined period of time in which something special happens. What the special something is depends on who is using the word. While chronos is quantitative, kairos has a qualitative nature.